Friday, October 1, 2010

Motorcycle Parts Passion Custom

My father loves motorcycles and spends most weekends working on it. He does not keep them that he only builds new old bicycle. He is always looking for motorcycle parts custom motorcycles can buy to make it a little different.




First my memory of my father is one of us both working in the garage. He will be working on one of his bikes and I would be there trying to copy him. I would like to take one of the parts assigned to him a motorcycle and try to fit it into my pedal bike. I can not remember how much you, but I must be about 4 years of age.




I must admit that I got into cycling because of my father and I did it at an early age. This is not the only way that people do not get to determine the bikes. One of my friends decided he wanted to project for the summer. Had just watched a movie called 'Motorcycle Diaries and I think that you should be a source of inspiration for him to do so.

So he decided he wanted only to buy a bike, but instead of buying a new one or the one that was second hand but in good condition, and said he bought the one you need to work on eBay. Dropped off when it does not work at all, but this did not faze him as he would do so.

Even during the next month and said he spends most of the time in magazines and on the interent looking for motorcycle parts custom to make his bike. It took hundreds of spent and who do not know much about motorcycles, it has a very long time to fit things. The best thing about this topic had a lot of fun. The project was also a big challenge.
In any case, having spent all this time that he just could not get it to work. The work of any of the parts custom motorcycles. This was a shame, he went to a qualified mechanic, who told him that the bike was dead, and there was nothing he could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment